Friday, June 1, 2012

Disneyland Paris: August 2011 Trip Report & Review - Part 3

... Continued from Part 2...

  After day three, there are very few "firsts" left to talk about. So besides this first part, the rest of this post will look over the rest of the rides, areas, and other things in random order. The only "first" I can think of from day four is when my brother and I took on the last roller coaster left in Disneyland Park; Indiana Jones & the Temple of Peril. I can easily say that this one had me worried as well, because it had an actual complete vertical loop in it. Unlike the other two (Space Mountain & Rock'n'Roller Coaster) which had only half loops in them. Not only that, but it was a tight loop too. Tighter than the one on Sooperdooperlooper. So we hopped into those really snug mine-carts and chugged up the lift hill; something the other two rides lacked. Instead of me telling you what happened on each turn, you can just watch this video bellow (again, not mine; I had too much on my camera to film rides like this already) and see for yourself:



  Before I forget, I want to make sure I point out the oddity in the queuing area for Indy. My brother and I debated on weather or not Indy would go anywhere without his trusty whip and fedora; plus, his clothes are on the line. While he might have another pair of clothes, I doubt he has another whip or fedora; so we came to the conclusion that Indy is probably running around the jungle somewhere in the nude. I mean, all the clues are there as though it might have been an in-joke or something. So yeah, onto the rest of the vacation.

  I think we might as well start off with the Disneyland Hotel; you know, the most expensive hotel in the resort? The one that serves as the entrance to the park? That one. If your only planing on coming to Disneyland Paris once, (someday, I will return) then you'd better do it right, and stay here. You're missing out if you don't. You can actually spit into the park it's so close (I haven't tried this myself) and it's magical at the end of the day when you don't have to walk far to catch some z's.

  I am going to bring this post to a close now. While there is more I could cover about the Disneyland Paris trip, the fact of the matter is that it's old news. I need to get cracking on a few new ones since I have just returned from a surprise outing to Disneyland. After a trip report, prepare yourself from S&FS's official compare and contrast of the Disneyland Mansion and the Walt Disney World Mansion.

I'll see you all a little later...

S&FS

No comments:

Post a Comment